sábado, 14 de enero de 2012

All the things I like

Travel? If I like to travel? That question, it takes me half a second and answer: yes, I love travelling.
Unfortunately there have been many times I have traveled, or at least, I have nottraveled much outside the country. Chile I have the pleasure to know a lot, but I traveled abroad four times, and I find it fascinating.
All the trips I've done outside the country have been special to me. The first trip was to Ecuador to visit some of my family that lives there, and I remember it especially because it was the first time I got on a plane and did not understand much that was not in Chile. The second time I went to Bariloche, this trip was not planned, we were in the south with my family and my parents decided from one moment to an other across the range. The third was my study tour and met  Dominican Republic, Punta Can
a. And the fourth and last trip I did was two years ago with my mom, who invited me to visit Buenos Aires as a gift to my senior year.
Traveling, meeting new cultures, new forms of life, learn the traditional foods (and not so typical), not think there's a better picture. Travel has all the things I like. 
Honestly the kind of trip for me will depend on where you want to know and the people with whom you travel.
I personally would like to make three trips, and for each one of them, I would do it in different ways and with different people. First, I love backpacking from San Pedro de Atacama, and end at Machu Picchu with a group of friends. Second I would love to have a beach holidays on Cancun and obviously know the culture Aztec  with my family. And third is to do a tour in some European countries like England, France, Spain, Holland, Italy and Greece, although not believe me, I would love to do it alone.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario