martes, 10 de enero de 2012

MY "FAVORITE BAND"

Hmm talk about music for me is not easy, because unlike many people, I like a lot of styles of music.. I think it must be because I've heard over the radio that pigeonholeinto a single singer or genre, and this is because the free time I had time to listen music was when I came and I returned from school, and these trips always I was in car, and radio thus became  "my favorite band". Which is why many people nowbother me saying I'm a "radio woman" I know many songs, many singers, bands and styles, and it's hard to decide just one.
Almost two years ago that the singer could say that has matched my attention is Manuel Garcia, a  singer-songwriter representative of   "Nueva trova chilena", which are too Camila Moreno, Nano Stern, Pascuala Ilabaca, singers that I really like too, and it  will sound funny but all of them "introduced me" Radio Uno (97.1) radio that plays only chilean musica, and in which I found too many bands that like Inti Illimani, Quilapayún, Santiago del Nuevo extreme, etc.
Music for me is my way out in difficult times where you do not want to talk to anyone and just want to revel in any genre, style, band or singer, according to my mood, and music is part of my daily life when I go running or when I make the long trips from home to school and not want to read on the way. The only bad thing is that on the subway the radio signal is lost jajajajaja.

1 comentario:

  1. ooooooh I hate when the radio signal on the subway is lost! hahahaha

    ResponderEliminar