viernes, 27 de enero de 2012

a gift or present?... A PRESENT

Christmas-gifts and gifts-Christmas, it seems a logical association for people, butnot for me. In my house, used to being very frugal at Christmas, and we prefer toshare a nice dinner with your family, to focus all our attention on the gifts, I think it must be that as time passes and there is no such emotion to the surprise of receiving the gift you asked for, it is rather something that occurs among children,and in my house are all adults. For this reason, I have never given anything for Christmas, rather they are my parents and my brother who I were given a small giftfor that date. For me, this tradition is best, because when I tried to give me things at other times is very difficult to choose a gift that you might like the other person, always wanting to pressure that the other person likes and left accordance with the present, and along with that, I've always liked to make original gifts that impact onanother person, and do that at Christmas, considering the large number of people Iwould like to give something, it would be awful.
Personally I do like getting presents, but never to be very expensive, because I feel guilty when I get, I like knowing that the person spent a lot of money on somethingmaterial, instead, I prefer this more sense, because for me is worth more than what the price might say.

1 comentario: